Thursday, October 25, 2007

Week of Firsts!!


This has been a big week for our family! Michael is turning 3 months old on Friday and he started sleeping through the night this week. As crazy as it sounds, I miss the nighttime feedings.


Also, I went back to work yesterday for the first time. Michael spent the day with Aunt Ashlynne and Nolan (you can see great pictures of the day on Ashlynnne's blog). Ashlynne said he cried for a total of 40 seconds all day. I cried the whole way to work...it was much harder for me. I called Ashlynne 5 times during the day...I can admit, I am a total nut!! I am glad Michael had such a wonderful time...thank you Ashlynne for giving him millions of kisses!


And, for the first time, Mike put the baby to bed last night! He had no problems...Michael is such an easy going baby...and Mike is such a great dad! This is a picture of Mike feeding the baby a bedtime bottle. Mike, you are a wonderful father!!

2 comments:

The Herbs said...

Kristen-I know it's hard to leave Michael. I cried most of the way to work, too. But I was so happy to know that he was with someone he knows and loves! (I called Paul a million times, too...you aren't a nut, just a loving mommy!)

Carol Brown said...

All these firsts are wonderful. It is always harder on the mom going back to work than the baby. While you are nuts, that is just a family trait, you are normal about crying when you go back to work.

Love ya.