Thursday, October 18, 2007

Pictures with Charlie






Last weekend, I was finally able to get pictures of Michael with Charlie!! Charlie is the scarecrow on our front porch. We have had him for five years and named him Charlie when we first got him (Ashlynne thinks it is nutty that we named him, but I think that name suits him perfectly). Every fall, for the past five years, I get tons of pictures of Clover with Charlie!! I have been waiting for years to be able to get pictures of our children with him....and the time has finally come!!! It was well worth the wait. This is a picture of Michael with Charlie in his Halloween pajamas from Grandma. Also, here is a picture of Clover with Charlie in 2006. She looks like she is hiding in the corner...I bet she is annoyed to be doing this for the fourth year in a row!!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

very, very fun...i like the name charlie but he looks more like a Henry to me...

Michael couldn't be cuter!

Adorable!