Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thank you, PopPop!



Thanks to PopPop, Michael has a new favorite toy. I let him try this toy for the first time today and he figured it out right away. He loves kicking with his feet to make the lights and music start. This toy was given to Michael from Aimee. It was a toy that my dad had given to Katie. It means so much to me to have a little bit of something from dad. It is so wonderful how my dad's love continues to grow and shine bright in all of our lives!! I love you, Dad!

Also, Aimee gave Michael his PopPop book recently. I am so emotional over it that I haven't even been able to look at it yet! Mike has read it and he loved it. Thanks, Aimee, for a beautiful gift that I will cherish forever....it is priceless! Here is a picture of the cover-isn't it so beautiful!

1 comment:

The Herbs said...

Kristen, Thanks for sharing your most special moments with all of us.