Thursday, August 28, 2008

Our little Monkey



August 8
Today, I was cleaning up the nursery while Michael crawled into the front living room. We have baby proofed the house enough that I feel comfortable to leave him for a minute or two before I run out to get him. Today, I thought he had gotten a little quiet and something told me I had better get out there to check on him. Boy, my gut instincts were right!! I found him on the table with a pen in his mouth sitting next to a bottle of windex. Of course, he was very excited and happy to have surprised his Mommy. I took a minute to grab a picture and put him back on the floor. He climbed right back up on the table...the entire time with a huge smile on his face. He did it about ten times in the next 10 minutes. Now I really don't know how I will get anything done around here!!

No comments: