Monday, August 18, 2008

Chincoteague









July 13-July 20

This week, Mom, Aimee, Ashlynne, the kids and I all went to vacation in Chincoteague. We were all a little anxious because Daddy was with us the last time we were there. It was like walking down memory lane. We had a fantastic time. Some of my favorite parts were shelling on the beach, fireballs from Ponytails, The Island Creamery, swimming in the ocean, enjoying the kids and spending time with my family.

We went for a long walk down the beach one day to find beautiful shells. Michael loved putting the shells in the bucket and Aimee found a conch shell!!

Michael really became a beach baby this week. He loves the sand and water. He also napped under the shade house on the beach each morning. The picture of Michael napping on the beach was a really funny moment. He was so tired...when I layed him down on the beach blanket I took his hat off and placed it next to him-he picked it up, put it over his face and fell asleep!!

Michael and I had a wonderful time but we really missed Daddy. We can't wait to bring him back to Chincoteague over Labor Day weekend.

1 comment:

Carol Brown said...

What an adorable little guy!!