Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Welcome Home, Daddy!






March 14, 2008

In the morning, Michael and I walk Mike to the front door when he leaves for work. Michael and Daddy peek at each other through the little window on our front door and Michael gives his Daddy some really big smiles. Then, we stand in the front bay window to wave goodbye. It has become our routine that Mike and Michael really love.

Tonight, I took Michael outside in his Jeep to greet Mike when he got home from work. Michael has become a master with driving his Jeep. I can hardly take my eyes off him because he moves so fast and has dicovered that he loves to run over things like the dog bowls. He can also open all the drawers and cabinets in the kitchen!! He is very good at navigating backwards as well. He loved being out on the driveway because he had a lot more room to run. When Mike got home, Michael was all smiles and Clover ran around the driveway like a nut. What a wonderful life!!!

2 comments:

Carol Brown said...

Can't wait to see him when he moves up to the ATV like Nolan. He can run over everybody!! Sweet pics!! Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.