Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Michael loves balloons



Michael loves going to the grocery store especially since he has been able to sit up in the cart. He loves smiling and talking with the other shoppers, he loves looking at all the lights and signs, and he loves smelling and touching the fruits and veggies that I am purchasing. Most of all, he loves the balloons at the ends of the aisles and at the checkout. So on Valentine's Day, I got him his first balloon. I attached it to our cart when we first got to the store. It didn't take him long to figure out that when he pulled the string the balloon would fly down and bop Mommy on the head! He really thought that was funny. So I was bopped on the head the entire time I shopped and I enjoyed every bit of watching him smile and discover something fun and new!

These are pictures of Michael playing with his balloon as I unloaded the groceries.

No comments: