Thursday, February 21, 2008

6 Months Old










January 26, 2008 was a big day at the Mabin house! Michael turned 6 months old and we celebrated all day. We took him to get his 6 month photos done...we couldn't get him to smile, but we got a picture of him with his tongue sticking out!! We went out to eat for lunch and at dinner we fed Michael rice cereal for the first time! I have been so excited to feed him. He really impressed me. He seemed to know to open his mouth for the spoon and he swallowed really well for his first time eating. When he was done eating, he really enjoyed biting the spoon. After dinner, we put candles in a weight watchers blueberry muffin and sang to our little prince. He kept trying to reach out to get the candles.

I really cannot believe that Michael is 6 months old already. I am madly in love with him! Everyday, he does something new to make me smile. Mike and I cannot believe how wonderful he is...and he just gets more and more wondeful everday!

Mike and I took him to his 6th month appointment together. He weighed 17 pounds and was 26 3/4 inches!

No comments: