Monday, January 28, 2008

Little Shrimps







This month, Michael started music classes and swimming. I was so excited to take him to swimming. Mike and I love swimming so, of course, I really want him to enjoy it as well. I thought he might cling to me and be a little afraid but he really impressed me at his first class. He splashed more than any other baby in the class. By the end of the class his whole head was soaked and so was mine.

Michael also loves his music class. He mostly stares around in wonder at all the other people in the class. He loves to chew on the instruments as well. He has learned how to pat on a drum and he loves to dance with me! The best part of both these classes is that we get to share all the moments with Aunt Ashlynne and Nolan. It is so much fun to see our little guys grow up together!

1 comment:

The Herbs said...

Michael & Nolan are the cutest little "shrimps" I've ever seen. They look like they had so much fun. What an exciting month for Michael!