Tuesday, December 11, 2007

December 7th








December 7th ended up being a really big day in the Mabin household!! Michael rolled for the very first time and Mike and I were both there to witness it! The picture of Michael laying on his back was taken right after his first roll. He looks a little suprised!

Mom and I also went to the mall to get some Christmas shopping done. Michael was so sweet...he was laughing and smiling the entire time in his stroller. The first picture was taken at the mall...thought it was so cute how he propped his foot up on the Macy's bag...just relaxing while we shopped!!

Michael has become more and more vocal over the past week...just when I think he can't get any cuter he always surprises me...it amazes me how quickly he learns things...his new favorite toy is this Sesame Street pop up...we pop up all the characters and he can already close all the doors!!

No comments: